Equiniti operates a web-based enquiry and portfolio management service for shareholders. Visit www.shareview.co.uk.
Increasingly, companies are offering shareholders the choice of receiving communications such as the notice of meeting by email or online instead of by post.
To register a preference, you just need to create a Portfolio which you can use to tell us if you want your company mailings sent to you by email or post. You can then change this at any time by simply logging on to your Portfolio and choosing Change preferences from the main left hand navigation menu.
If you choose 'email', we will pass your instruction on to any companies in your Shareview holding that offer shareholders an email option.
Through the Shareview service, you can:
- access details about your shares;
- check sales, purchases or transfers relating to your shares;
- ask to receive important shareholder information by email, directly to your inbox;
- update your name, address or bank details online;
- register your voting instructions for Dr. Martens plc’s Annual General Meetings; and
- receive an email when Dr. Martens plc publishes its Annual Report or publishes financial results and shareholder circulars.
You can find more information on, and register with, the Shareview portfolio service www.shareview.co.uk. Your rights as a shareholder will not be affected in any way.